˗ˋ꒰ tsukidoki ꒱ˊ˗
© tsukidoki ˗ˋ꒰🎔꒱ˊ˗
Please read the terms and conditions thoroughly before deciding to commission me. I reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without acknowledgement. The commissioner has the responsibility to check whether the Terms and Conditions have been updated before engaging my services. By commissioning me, you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions. This is only applicable to commissions requested by individuals (i.e not a company); if you represent a company, please email me to inquire about commercial rates.
• My commissions are strictly for use by individuals only. This means that if you are an individual using my commissions for your monetised Twitch streams, that is fine. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
• If you represent a company, please email me at email@example.com to inquire about commercial rates.
• Prices stated on this website are only a guide. Extra details might incur extra costs. I will need to take a look at your commission details to gauge the amount of effort required for your commission.
• All prices stated on this website are in USD.
• The delivery date will be 8 – 12 weeks from the date of payment confirmation. This might be extended by 1 – 2 weeks, so please take note that there might be a slight delay in delivery sometimes.
• Payments will be made over Stripe. An invoice will be issued to your email. You do not need a Stripe account to make payment.
• Please note that there will be a 4% Service Fee, rounded up and added to your total.
• Do prepare visual references. Unless you have full reference for your character, there will be add-on charges. If you do not have any/adequate visual references, I do provide character design consultancy and services. This will be its own commission.
• Upon payment confirmation, I will provide a sketch of your commissioned piece. You can either approve it or make changes to it.
• Upon sketch approval, I will proceed with colouring/rendering. This process will take the bulk of the 8 – 12 weeks.
• I will provide periodic updates through screenshots via Twitter DMs or Discord. Please feel free to ask me for updates any time during this stage.
• Once done, the commission will be delivered through email. Please acknowledge it and download the file(s) and keep it/them in a safe place. There is no guarantee I will always keep your commission files.
• I reserve the right to post WIPs and stream the process of your commission. If you require me to keep the project a secret until a certain date, please let me know.
All other commissions
• Post-delivery, no more changes will be allowed. There would have been an abundant of updates and revisions before delivery.
• There will be a 10 day warranty period for me to fix any issues. After this warranty period, there will be a fixing charge. This will only apply to technical issues (wrongly merged layers, wrongly cut parts, etc) and not applicable to cosmetic changes (e.g change of colours, changing expressions, etc).
• I can work with your rigger to fix the model and/or re-cut parts according to their preference. I charge a fee of $50 for this service. This is included in the 10 day warranty period.
• Full refunds are only possible before I started working on your commission.
• After I started working on your commission, you can only receive a partial refund. The amount varies based on how much of the commission has already been completed.
• Otherwise, no refunds will be possible once the work has been completed and delivered.
• You will have to provide credit to me whenever possible. You can provide credit in your Twitter bio (not a tweet under a pinned tweet thread) and stream page (Twitch panels/Youtube description). Do tag me (@tsukidoki or https://twitter.com/tsukidoki) on Twitter and do not put a slash after ‘@’ (i.e @/tsukidoki).
• If you are not comfortable with this, please email me to inquire about purchasing rights to my work.